A visa is an official document, usually stamped or glued inside a passport, giving permission from a foreign authority for you to enter a country.
Return to Canada – Entry Visa
- International students with valid study permit
- Temporary workers with valid work permit
- Canadian Permanent Resident Travel Document
Work Permit (Applying outside Canada)
Most people cannot directly apply for Canadian Work Permit, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicant holds Canadian Labor Market Impact Assessment Certificate (LMIA)
- Exemption from LMIA: including charity and religious work, reciprocal employment, designated by the Minister etc.
- Applicants who meet the conditions for applying open work permit: including post-graduation work permit and spouse open work permit etc.
More questions? Please click the Chat Icon at the bottom right or click this link to book an appointment with our consultant!